What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
langrage.webpgrapeshot.webp
 
Aw, shucks, all of my kin are Pennsylvanians. Now on my mom's side, there have been arrests made in the late 1800s. I don't know names because her side of the family is a mess.

Do you take after your mother's side more than your dads?:dontknow:

:laughing7:
 
Do you take after your mother's side more than your dads?:dontknow:

:laughing7:

I got my dad's sides physical features, i.e blonde, blue eyed, 6 ft. minimum, strong bodied type, but I have my mom's sides temperament, i.e hospitable, generous, caring, but if you cross us once, out comes hell, fire and brimstone, lol!
 
I got my dad's sides physical features, i.e blonde, blue eyed, 6 ft. minimum, strong bodied type, but I have my mom's sides temperament, i.e hospitable, generous, caring, but if you cross us once, out comes hell, fire and brimstone, lol!

Psheew!
See , you're not messed up....:icon_scratch:
 
Good night crew.
 
here's one for you 3 months ago:)



So, I'm watching this and my first thought was, "You don't have your net? That stinks." But he probably wouldn't have caught that beauty if he had. That's usually how that goes. Then, when he fell down, I busted up laughing. That would be me. That's an awesome catch! Thanks for posting it.
 
I'm goin' to bed now. My night was ruined when Brad Paisley gave the golden buzzer to "safespace girl" instead of that guy Chris I like from Switzerland. I'm like "dude, wait for a GOOD act, not the first one you see!".

At least I am done with fencing tomorrow...

Now comes the huge push to get permission at any and all sites in Grayson Ky, and Boone Furnace. I may have found something very worthwhile.

Goodnight!
 
Oh, I have to leave you with this old headline from a local newspaper.

4/2/1910

GRAYSON While digging a hole to capture a rabbit, Grant Bennett and Gordon
Farrow unearthed an old tin can containing 462 gold and silver coins.
A cabin near the place was formerly occupied by John Stevenson, a hermit.





Mornin' Tom. Sorry, no pictures.:laughing7:
 
Good morning TreasureNetters.
 
Morning Simon :)
 
Morning bill.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom