What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’ve watched the clock long enough. Should really try to be productive inside somehow. No telling how long it will be before I can get something accomplished outside.
 
Tom, tsk tsk, you're gettin' picky! Now I have to dredge up some new ones.:laughing7:

-

It´s not a "picky" thing :laughing7: I just hear very closely what my body and Genes say :headbang: An if they say NO GO, it means NO GO!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I am not one of this "oh, a butt, GET IT" guys!! :laughing7:

Waiting for the new stuff! Surprise me!! :laughing7:
 
-

It´s not a "picky" thing :laughing7: I just hear very closely what my body and Genes say :headbang: An if they say NO GO, it means NO GO!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I am not one of this "oh, a butt, GET IT" guys!! :laughing7:

Waiting for the new stuff! Surprise me!! :laughing7:

My eyes take in the whole scene, so yes, I am one of those guys, lol! Just wait a bit.
 
ETHAN Detector DIV20182.webp

Me at DIV XL.

Note my weapon of choice (my only choice), my dad's 200-2005 Whites MXT.

Also note my hat. I have worn that hat every time I have dug a relic. Maybe I should ditch the detector and keep the hat.:icon_scratch::laughing7:
 
Rusty, do you know this?

111.webp 222.webp 333.webp more than 30.000 years old!

Quite good Art work for such "Uga Uga´s" not?!! 444.webp


But they was just able to create such crude dirt ??? 777.webp
 
Yes the Deus is quite the machine. I’ve had it for about 2 years. If I had to do it again I wouldn’t have bought the white coil. The black coil I use the most. It’s more for less mineralized soil and won’t false as much. The white coil is designed for hotter soil. It came with the black and the white one was optional. The best things are that it very light. Weighs about a pound and 1/2 and it’s wireless.

-

You have the Deus ??? WOW! Looks like a nice machine.

I still regret that I´ve sold my 2 old Fishers in the 90´s. Loved to hunt with them on beaches in the holidays. Now there is only a cheap model left and this rotten in the cellar :laughing7:
 
Good evening GB1.
 
Rusty, do you know this?

View attachment 1733766 View attachment 1733767 View attachment 1733768 more than 30.000 years old!

Quite good Art work for such "Uga Uga´s" not?!! View attachment 1733769


But they was just able to create such crude dirt ??? View attachment 1733770

I don't believe for one second that "cavemen" were stupid. They were just learning how to knap and refine techniques. It takes years for a modern flintknapper to become good. It took the prehistoric men much longer because they didn't share info on technique like we do today.

I have to show you some American artifacts!
 
trinitycumberlandtripcompletsm4.webp

Cumberland style point, from the Trinity Site, Lewis Co. Ky. About 15 miles from my house. Est. value, $30,000-$50,000.
 
RR,

Some nice looking points one of our admins on the Canadian forum has a very impressive collection of pre contact arrowheads. There's also another member who specializes in copper culture artifacts and has an awesome collection also.
 
untitledggg.webp

Now if she can play ZZ Top covers...

0527c0a7a6b0686dbd113909b7216613d8f04b-v5-wm.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom