What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wondered where the word Shithead came from....

darn it Rook. I have wrestled with posting this but now that you have set a precedent I can blame you. Although we may both catch it :)
3115135515708b1169afec2fc585bb6479d75480ab09f1115a65c76526fb7404.webp
 
Bout that time folks. Cheers.e834646e9cce390ca764682eaa2ae2dc.gif
 
Hey Duckshot. I know a guy whose 3x great grandfather served in the confederate army, from the state of Tennessee. During a huge fight, he hid behind a tree, and was shot in the a$$ with a minie ball. The family has been using it in jokes ever since, lol!
 
I made up my mind: I'm going back to the spooky rock pile and find a bullet. So there. I'm going. Yes sir, no stopping me now. Yup. Goin' back. Mhm. Yep. See ya... Bye...Okay, I'm leaving now, I'm such a coward, lol!
 
Been shot with an air rifle by my little brother. In the back! He also stabbed me in the knee with a pocket knife. Yes, I was teasing him but still.
Was beating my older bro at darts and teasing him, knew I had gone too far and ran so he nailed me with a dart in the leg :)
One time we were arguing in the yard and he hauled off and punched me in the jaw and knocked me flat. I leaped up and he knew he had made a huge mistake and ran like a deer :D
We weren't violent actually. Just all kid stuff. I am really laid back until my last button is pushed.
 
Last edited:
I just read what you two were sayin bout country music. Reminds me of a joke-

What do you get when you play country music backwards?

:laughing7:

You get your dog back, you get your truck back, and you get your woman back.
 
RR,

You can always bring these guys along for protection....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:



I made up my mind: I'm going back to the spooky rock pile and find a bullet. So there. I'm going. Yes sir, no stopping me now. Yup. Goin' back. Mhm. Yep. See ya... Bye...Okay, I'm leaving now, I'm such a coward, lol!
 
I made up my mind: I'm going back to the spooky rock pile and find a bullet. So there. I'm going. Yes sir, no stopping me now. Yup. Goin' back. Mhm. Yep. See ya... Bye...Okay, I'm leaving now, I'm such a coward, lol!

what spooky rock pile? I'm not gonna judge you until I hear the story:)
 
what spooky rock pile? I'm not gonna judge you until I hear the story:)

It was an old neighbors house that sat on top of a huge boulder system. The house burned down in the 80's, but before that, there was an old 1800s road beside the pile. I am 99% sure a confederate picket was posted there because of the location of a nearby camp.

I have been there twice. The first time, I felt like I was being watched. Just now, the second time, I was detecting, and I swear I heard talking. I took my earphones off, listened, and went back to detecting. Then, I heard the Lords Prayer indistinctly. I was more determined to find a measly penny, than scared of a figment of my imagination, so I kept detecting.

I am pretty sure I am imagining it. No one died there, at least I don't think...:laughing9:
 
folks,
I managed to find an old laminated picture of me trying to teach a tai chi routine to 2 of my great nephews.

Not the best of form but I gave them an "A" for effort....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02748 (600x415).webp
    DSC02748 (600x415).webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 47
untitled.webp

Here now, do I see a Guns and Roses shirt?
 
At least you tried, Bill, looks like they're enjoying it!
 
Goodnight everybody. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I do know my mom and dad are going out to dinner, so should I detect the yard? Post as many risqué pictures as possible? Watch poor choices of cinema? Play a horribly coordinated computer game? Stare in the general direction of the furnace?

Decisions, decisions...

Mornin' Tom.

untitledg.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom