WannaDig3687
Platinum Member
I’m glad you posted it. I just told my pilot to change course. We’re not heading for Mississippi any longer. Going to Canada. Good thing I packed my passport.
I’m glad you posted it. I just told my pilot to change course. We’re not heading for Mississippi any longer. Going to Canada. Good thing I packed my passport.
Yeeeeaah... Right...





Nice diamond ring bill !! Good eye. Now your the eagle eye !!
it's getting crazy here for the race.....we have been swamped with media coverage of the white hawk. At least 3 separate interviews and one live radio interview. We have all been trying to hide from the cameras on the big yacht. All of us hiding in the boat while our most polished speakers do the interviews. The press has found the white hawk. With the white hawk being the biggest boat to sail in the mac.....we are the center of attention in port huron. Heres our other race boat tequila mockingbird.
Hey RR, thanks for the fiddle music. That is good stuff. Do not care for bluegrass, but Cajun and old fiddle stuff is great.
I think a river can be a hundred years wide, Rook. Anyone good at math? How many light years is it from Missouri to Cali?
So anyway, heat made me think of cooling off. Which means mud. And mud makes you automatically think girls![]()
I am not a fan of bluegrass, or country music, but the 2nd South Carolina is killer when it comes to good stuff! I find it funny that those songs were written 150+ years ago.
Muddy girl pics gettin' me frisky! What's with the pig though?![]()

Hey RR, thanks for the fiddle music. That is good stuff. Do not care for bluegrass, but Cajun and old fiddle stuff is great.
I think a river can be a hundred years wide, Rook. Anyone good at math? How many light years is it from Missouri to Cali?
So anyway, heat made me think of cooling off. Which means mud. And mud makes you automatically think girls
View attachment 1734358View attachment 1734359View attachment 1734360View attachment 1734361

well, the pigs came up in a search for girls in mud so maybe they are sows but they made me think of my youth and having pigs on a little farm.
I decided to not post the numerous mud girl thong\nude pics
btw, I like old country. I'm with you on most of the new country stuff. Truck,drunk girl,alcohol,tractor. Gotta know most of those dudes grew up in a sub division and know nothing of what they sing. There are some authentic ones like RTR mentioned so I guess I can't trash the entire genre. You should give the old country guys a chance, although I know what you mean about the bad in some of this country culture. See it all the time although it Isn't in my family but for some nieces and nephews.