RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone some vary can help me with this coin IMG_20190719_115040804.jpg

Hey RR, thanks for the fiddle music. That is good stuff. Do not care for bluegrass, but Cajun and old fiddle stuff is great.
I think a river can be a hundred years wide, Rook. Anyone good at math? How many light years is it from Missouri to Cali?
So anyway, heat made me think of cooling off. Which means mud. And mud makes you automatically think girls :D

randy-19.jpg2_defender_girls_stuck_in_mud_013.jpg1ac459cfd46b078e43b8017d7da9253c.jpgMud-Trucks-Gone-Wild-Pictures-And-Hot-Girls-Stuck-In-Mud-Car-Stuck-Girls-012.jpg

Hello C72, welcome to RCT.

Nice Bill! You are a gold/diamond magnet! Find it even when your out walking.
Congrats!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Nice diamond ring bill !! Good eye. Now your the eagle eye !!

WD...
Just so you know....when I saw that wallet in the sand the pirate instincts took over and I quickly put my foot over it. I looked around and made sure no one saw me before I faked bending down to dig and quickly picked it up and slid it in my pocket. I immediately moved down the beach100 yards where I contemplated heading home......I decided to stay for another hour to see if anyone would return for it. 10 more minutes and I would have hit the road. In the old days I would have stripped the cash and dropped the wallet as fast as I picked it up. He got lucky this old pirate is getting soft !!

20190719_161919.jpg it's getting crazy here for the race.....we have been swamped with media coverage of the white hawk. At least 3 separate interviews and one live radio interview. We have all been trying to hide from the cameras on the big yacht. All of us hiding in the boat while our most polished speakers do the interviews. The press has found the white hawk. With the white hawk being the biggest boat to sail in the mac.....we are the center of attention in port huron. Heres our other race boat tequila mockingbird.20190719_162147.jpg

Hey RR, thanks for the fiddle music. That is good stuff. Do not care for bluegrass, but Cajun and old fiddle stuff is great.
I think a river can be a hundred years wide, Rook. Anyone good at math? How many light years is it from Missouri to Cali?
So anyway, heat made me think of cooling off. Which means mud. And mud makes you automatically think girls :D

I am not a fan of bluegrass, or country music, but the 2nd South Carolina is killer when it comes to good stuff! I find it funny that those songs were written 150+ years ago.

Muddy girl pics gettin' me frisky! What's with the pig though?:icon_scratch:

I am not a fan of bluegrass, or country music, but the 2nd South Carolina is killer when it comes to good stuff! I find it funny that those songs were written 150+ years ago.

Muddy girl pics gettin' me frisky! What's with the pig though?:icon_scratch:

well, the pigs came up in a search for girls in mud so maybe they are sows but they made me think of my youth and having pigs on a little farm.
I decided to not post the numerous mud girl thong\nude pics :p
btw, I like old country. I'm with you on most of the new country stuff. Truck,drunk girl,alcohol,tractor. Gotta know most of those dudes grew up in a sub division and know nothing of what they sing. There are some authentic ones like RTR mentioned so I guess I can't trash the entire genre. You should give the old country guys a chance, although I know what you mean about the bad in some of this country culture. See it all the time although it Isn't in my family but for some nieces and nephews.

Last edited:

View attachment 1734358View attachment 1734359View attachment 1734360View attachment 1734361

Whoa here mule. A hundred years wide? Let's see. 365 days divided by 36 inches times 12 months times 30 days. Well crap, ran out of fingers and toes.:laughing9:

Always wondered where the word Shithead came from.fc25b73db5360828591d4923bbd7c1ab.gif. fe5dd06bfdd0812b0019ed6b121a5aba.gif

So I don't like most rap\hip hop, but I accidently heard this song. Listen to what he is saying- actualy you can relate it to Rhinestone Cowboy.

well, the pigs came up in a search for girls in mud so maybe they are sows but they made me think of my youth and having pigs on a little farm.
I decided to not post the numerous mud girl thong\nude pics :p
btw, I like old country. I'm with you on most of the new country stuff. Truck,drunk girl,alcohol,tractor. Gotta know most of those dudes grew up in a sub division and know nothing of what they sing. There are some authentic ones like RTR mentioned so I guess I can't trash the entire genre. You should give the old country guys a chance, although I know what you mean about the bad in some of this country culture. See it all the time although it Isn't in my family but for some nieces and nephews.

I've decided not to post a few risque pics for the good of Tnet. Yes Tom, I know, I let ya down.

The old country music isn't too bad, like the 50's and 60's stuff. Anything after 1985 is fair game for roasting.

Last edited:
I just came in from burial duty. One of our goats died from the heat. Not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back