What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bart,

kudos on the return of the wallet. I guess. What kind of pirate returns loot? Just kidding! :laughing9:
 
Morning Tom.

The good kind of pirate!
....we won't tell the captain [emoji1]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning Beep, GB1, and Tom :hello:
 
Did I misbehave on the site last night? I lost me purty red ribbon. :laughing9:
 
Morning Simon.

Sheeze WD, i missed all the fun? Why didn't somebody wake me up!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Well, Beep, for what it is worth, it didn't start out fun. Had a really bad day with peeps. Went and vented to BuckIdgr and it got better after that. Swimming, punch, music, good times. I was able to lure the little pirate to the RCT. I got a "like." I couldn't pull off posting a video though. Thanks guys for the tunes!
 
I hear ya, when it goes south, dive for cover, with a cold one in your hand, & stay out of the line of fire.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning WD, Tom and GB1
 
Well shiver me timbers, mateys! Orders be given for me to set sail by 11:00 for the next leg of me journey in life. Keep a weathered eye on the horizon!

 
Good morning, and good day, rook. Post some good memes on Terry's thread. I'll check them out when my charter membership payment goes through.
 
You wanna know whats happen yesterday?

My wife send me a mail and said I have the body of a god!!!

....than the second mail came in with this:

885443.webp

...very disappointing :icon_scratch:
 
Lol

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
WD smooth sail out in the sea of life.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Heat index projected at 115 today. My reserve of ice cream will be melted Sis ??? At least I still have Mountain Dew and "Ice" coffee :hello2:

I'm less wrinkled after getting steamed outside already today.....
 
I'm back! I guess it's a good thing my mom is from Pennsylvania, and can't stand the Kentucky heat, haw haw!

Now it appears I'm all alone.
 
folks,

What are the odds?....I've been going out on 2 hour walks most mornings these days with a coffee break midway.

Well because of the high heat and humidity I stopped to take a short break near a bench along the walking path.

I look down and see a shiny whitish ring on the grass. I pick it up and figure it's probably a junker or silver at best.

Take a closer look and it's stamped 14k and another stamp of 1/2 so white gold and I suspect the 3 stones add up to 1/2 karat.....:hello2::hello2::hello2:

What are the odds of looking down at the exact spot where the ring was lost on a 2 hour walk.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02745 (527x600).webp
    DSC02745 (527x600).webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02746 (414x600).webp
    DSC02746 (414x600).webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02747 (600x600).webp
    DSC02747 (600x600).webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 41
That’s mine, Bill. I took it off last night before jumping into the pool. While I was swimming, rook swooped down and snatched it and flew north.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom