What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
folks,

Speaking of Elvis how's this for a duet. Canada's own Celine Dion and Elvis.

 
109199969-sexy-adult-female-pirate-with-long-brown-hair-enjoying-her-newly-acquired-treasure-...webp
 
Well captain! You've been holding out!
Are they staying for dinner?
We can use some help in the galley....if not they better know how to swim.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
this is the story of the racing legacy of the family I work for.....we have all the records. This is why it was such an honor for me to be part of the team this year !! And on the most incredible boat to ever sail in the race. I'm still walking around with my head so large it takes a fork lift to get it through the yacht club door !! They have treated me with a tremendous amount of respect concerning my skills at sea !! Not to mention a big bonus for our win. I do miss the hard fast ride of il mostro. I never had the honor until this year to test my own sailing skills against the best in the world until now. I feel incredible to know that I can hang with the best in the world. Australian, kiwis (New Zealanders), south Africans, english and irish, and the best america has to offer. I'm still in shock at all the attention I'm getting from every one. This has been the most incredible summer in a long time.....and by far the best great lakes trip of my career. Thank you lord for tremendous blessings !!........its not about how much money you made, in the end it's about the life you lived. I hope when I'm long gone my kid will say.....what a great man my father was......I'm so home sick for my family that it's not even funny !



So it's official. We have a notorious pirate on board the RCT! Do we all get an autograph copy of your pic?

Congratulations, bart! I am glad you were blessed with such an adventure! I bet your family misses you, too!
 
Yep Tom, that was the tornado creator.
Rain storm on its way to you!

In July 2005 hubby & i stayed in that motel, 3rd room from the office bottom floor.
There was a nasty thunder storm the time we were there, trying to enjoy the pool.




Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

-

Morning to all :coffee2:

Temperature has fallen this night down to 20°C and it´s very windy. Lightnings from far away. But weather forecast says again it will get as same hot as the other days. :BangHead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom