What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon, look at this. 1978, both in great condition. 12" Series.

..to buy or not to buy, that´s the question :laughing7:

7777.webp

I really love this 12" figures but I am also after 5 play sets with original boxes (just for reselling!) in fantastic condition and a graded R2.... :tongue3:
 
Time to call it a night. You boys behave now, lest you run the ship aground. :laughing9: (if you just can't contain yourselves, there better be extra rations of ice cream, chocolate, and rum, oh and flowers and jewelry, for msbeep, metalarch and I!)
 
Simon, look at this. 1978, both in great condition. 12" Series.

..to buy or not to buy, that´s the question :laughing7:

I really love this 12" figures but I am also after 5 play sets with original boxes (just for reselling!) in fantastic condition and a graded R2.... :tongue3:

==========

BUY Tom, since you are going to resell the others it should basically be a Freebie :hello2:
 
Good night Sis :hello:
 
Last edited:
Time to call it a night. You boys behave now, lest you run the ship aground. :laughing9: (if you just can't contain yourselves, there better be extra rations of ice cream, chocolate, and rum, oh and flowers and jewelry, for msbeep, metalarch and I!)

-

Good night Sis :hello:
 
I don't have any of the 12" ones, they just would not fit in my X Wing fighter :laughing7:

Plus my Ken and Barbie would get jealous large Smiley rolling with laughter.gif
 
I don't have any of the 12" ones, they just would not fit in my X Wing fighter :laughing7:

Plus my Ken and Barbie would get jealous View attachment 1736712

-

THAT´S why I still thinking about buying them LOL

What do you think, would they fit into the falcon if you cut out holes for the heads? :laughing7: :BangHead: :laughing7: :BangHead: :dontknow: :occasion18:
 
Probably, but then they would get stars in their teeth instead of bugs :laughing7:
 
Here are some pictures to remind you of what is ahead :tongue3:

a.gif
b.gif
Bill sent Tom the glasses.gif
 
Morning.
 
Good morning ARC :hello: Seems like it is staying dark later already :dontknow:
 
Yep... slowly crawling toward autumn / fall.
 
Morning Tnet folks
 
Morning AARC,Simon.
 
Morning Tom. I'm sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom