What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Cat Pouring Coffee.gif
 
Good morning guys. Might be penetrating yankee land today, in Ohio. Maybe, maybe not.

It was 1:00AM this morning, when I heard several loud crashes that woke me up promptly. I looked over, and the cat swiped all of the CW ammunition I had beside my Bible, so she could sleep there. She always sleeps beside me at night, and now she demands space!

IMG_20181013_101232[1].webp
 
RR
One day you'll sleep with this pu!!yc0374b7d42addcedfae0e05d07b15a79.webp:laughing9:
 
Geez, in one way I wish, and in another way, oh heck no! It is better to wish for something and not have it, then have something and have buyers remorse.
 
tenor (2).gifrgaga.giftenor (4).giftenor (3).giftenor (2).gif

Tom, I dug into a seam in your gold mine.:thumbsup:
 
Here we go again folks, Tom complaining about girl pic quality!

Mornin' Tom.
 
Rusty Buddy, I show you how it works :laughing7:

Do you know Sofia Jamora?



 
Geez, in one way I wish, and in another way, oh heck no! It is better to wish for something and not have it, then have something and have buyers remorse.

I didn't say ya had to pay for it. She may want the same terms.:laughing7:
 
Unfortunately Tom, YouTube doesn't work on the computer I am using now. I have to use the other one my mom is currently using.
 
Your Times coming Tom. :laughing7:b9a9a07db008c78cc8b57d8e9298ebec.gif But ya gotta ask:laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom