What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bees in the ground...
over the last few days I emptied 2 cans of bee foam on the suckers and all they do is smile....Time to bring out the Big Guns :)


 
If that's your niece, can I call you Uncle Rook, now?

-

Hands off KID ! :pain10::cussing::angry4:

890b4a3e761154cf0e40ab64c14b5da9ada10650b705bbaef40e2cf6a9dfebf2.webp :laughing7:
 
Good morning crew mates.



Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Remember, I'm younger, faster, stronger, meaner and more deranged than you are. At 50+++++...I think I know who will win.:laughing7::headbang:

-

ME! Because I bite in balls!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

HEY... and WHO is more deranged ??? I demand evidences! :headbang: :laughing7:

Gosh, we two on a trip.... that would get nasty LOL Seems Simon and me has a new roommate....errr mean CAVE mate!

Nice Pic Buddy!
 
...
It was 1:00AM this morning, when I heard several loud crashes that woke me up promptly.
I looked over, and the cat swiped all of the CW ammunition I had beside my Bible, so she could sleep there.
She always sleeps beside me at night, and now she demands space!
That explains your cat scratch fever!
 
Saw your tape art vids. That dude has the BEST job in the world!
 
Ahh, but thats why you are here! Cheaper that a psychiatrist and you hear many voices! [emoji23]

And good morning Rusty.
You maybe faster, but a
I guarantee you he's done more, seen more, and has more tricks up his sleeve

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Ahh, but thats why you are here! Cheaper that a psychiatrist and you hear many voices! [emoji23]

And good morning Rusty.
You maybe faster, but a
I guarantee you he's done more, seen more, and has more tricks up his sleeve

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk


And more camels!



good morning mabeep.
 
Maybe he does have tricks...I have a few of my own...
 
Ok Tom. Skinny girls are out. What about my niece?View attachment 1736770

She's kinda light in the cnemial crest....Good gaskin on the side shown somehow , hinting of a quarter horse in contrast to her lighter more thoroughbred front legs.
A grade perhaps vs being bred for work or racing or carriage , or who knows what/why of the pedigree ;but certainly not looking like a workhorse.

How's her teeth?
 
She's kinda light in the cnemial crest....Good gaskin on the side shown somehow , hinting of a quarter horse in contrast to her lighter more thoroughbred front legs.
A grade perhaps vs being bred for work or racing or carriage , or who knows what/why of the pedigree ;but certainly not looking like a workhorse.

How's her teeth?

:icon_scratch:

What's with the horse jargon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom