What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever fired a one pump rifle before? You'll be hooked after that. I have literally blown targets to bits with it - it's powerful! If you shoot a flat rock at an angle, you can hear the bullet screaming away.

- hahaha

Did you ever shot with it on a tire? First your hear the bullet screaming away, than everyone else hears YOU screaming after your balls getting hit by the stray bullet!

Did it! Not nice to watch! Don´t need it again! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: But I loved the sound when the stray bullets came back left and right from me :laughing7: Was just a question of time one hit me. Luck most power is gone than but it still hurts.
 
Have you ever fired a one pump rifle before? You'll be hooked after that. I have literally blown targets to bits with it - it's powerful! If you shoot a flat rock at an angle, you can hear the bullet screaming away.

Yes I have. I own a real 177 Gamo and the BB gun in the girl pic.
 
Here you are RR. I have a Power Master760 like the pic but not black. E022C264-FD30-417E-A052-41FAA5B1DEA8.webp so try didn’t rotate.
 
Here you are RR. I have a Power Master760 like the pic but not black.View attachment 1737521 so try didn’t rotate.

Wore one of those Crossman 760's out as a kid.

Looked at one again the other day and left it alone.
Been using a Chinese .22 cal springer.
Between it and my eyes , most targets are safe....

Air guns have come a long ways, mostly.
With price point the main slowing of offerings.

Dialed in a Gamo Whisper for a friend. Quite a good shooting rifle.

Here's one I'll never worry about owning......With provenance too!
 
Excuse us Father but lunch is getting cold.:laughing7:5DB89832-0D71-4BA7-A3E0-3E214323B76C.gif
 
Wore one of those Crossman 760's out as a kid.

Looked at one again the other day and left it alone.
Been using a Chinese .22 cal springer.
Between it and my eyes , most targets are safe....

Air guns have come a long ways, mostly.
With price point the main slowing of offerings.

Dialed in a Gamo Whisper for a friend. Quite a good shooting rifle.

Here's one I'll never worry about owning......With provenance too!

I own a Whisper and have eliminated many varmints with it. I shoot the nylon-lead combo pellet and they get up to around 1200 FPS. But you loose a little punch. Great little target rifle also.
 
Who needs that little ole ipod?7afc8c2b2b7ce1320ea58b43c156a675.webp:laughing7:
 
My blood pressure goes up with every breath.:laughing9:2a3f5fbc44e95b2d06c819bda0935434.gif
 
Just for you GB1.6c3003fcc03cfade7a97158bcbc3b3f1.gif:laughing7:
 
And there are still people who call Mel Gaynor the best drummer in the world :BangHead: :laughing7:

 
Rusty find smokey the cats thread on copperheads and post your recent experience.....I'm sure everyone would be interested. The thread is quite popular right now and is an eye opener about venomous snakes. I posted my own experience with being bit by a rattle snake when I was young. I know what that poor goat is feeling. Glad hes doing better. Guess that's where the term " tough as a billy goat " comes from.
 
Yup that's us simon !! I see Nathaniel and Johnny boy. Must be from a couple years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom