What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xheritage8.webp
 
And there are still people who call Mel Gaynor the best drummer in the world :BangHead: :laughing7:



I was wondering where my drywall mud bucket went.:laughing7: Hey, no funin, he's good.
 
Cap, you now have more rings than an inner city rap star.:laughing7:
 
Dang AARC, you took up 2 pages but that was Purdy stuff.
 
Play the victory music, boys! The invasion was a success!

 
ARC,

Some nice old eye candy to tease us with....you scallywag you...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Ehhhh I think this is the chain that I am wearing in my profile picture.

os-exfl-south-new-mel-fisher-20150517.webp
 
All right that's it......I'm going home to dive treasure with the boys. One day ARC one day. Hopefully I'll get one of those nice teddy tucker bishops crosses !!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom