What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be coffee...no socks!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
The sailors life sounds rough, Bart! That's why I stick to the land, and fight battles where there is room for retreat.:laughing7:
 
This is SAD guys!
An African just pushed a mother and his 8 years old son in front of a train in Frankfurt. Son is Dead.
 
I see y'all are talking about reefer. Devils parsley. Pot. Grass. Dope. Ganja. Green Goddess. Cabbage. Marijuana.
I didn't know y'all would be such a bad influence.
Stop with all your jibber jabber, dude, and pass it on!
 
A man is most concerned about what his wife spends, and what the Federal Government spends. The only difference is, a man is not afraid to criticize the government!:laughing7:
 
1804787b5ff429a0c4c1dcf77d565b61.gif Morn GB.
 
See y'all for a bit.
 
See ya later, rook!
 
f27541fa75d378683e0844876ab8319d.webp Yep, that'll do.:laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom