What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to bury another one of our little goats an hour ago. He got his head underneath one little area where the rabbits squeeze under, got caught, and died of the heat. He always loved green grass, and there was a large clump just outside the fence. He died with it just out of reach.
 

It's okay. When our two well loved cats died, and now our goats, I was the one up there digging graves.

I don't think I could handle it if my buddy died.
 
DSC_0138.webp

Meet my best friend. She's playing with a mole in this picture.
 
folks,

Just checked and the Baji courses at this school begin September 8th. I'm going to give it a shot odds are good I'll be their oldest beginner student yet at age 69. We all need challenges in life regardless of our age.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:


Baji Quan
 
20190506_083130.webp here's.. my best bud. Irma......after the hurricane.....cause she's a little hurricane.....always storming around. Well except for this pic.
 
Yeah, nice cat bart.
 
folks,

Another baji video to give you an idea of the power behind this style.

 
I just came in from the front yard. I found a really worn wheat penny from 1912! It's so worn, it doesn't show up in pictures, so I won't even bother posting it. I'm really happy with it though!
 
RR,

That's getting pretty close to the first year of issue well done! ....:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:
 
Cheery O my fellows.

C u n AM
 
Night cap! Forgive my ignorance, but what does Cunam mean?
 
Forgot I had this pic of Sister. But here she is in a good mood.:laughing7:539978F8-3917-42F6-8CAB-7B0A85C92B99.webp
See y’all in the AM.
 
folks,

Here's an easy Tai Chi routine to relax at the end of the day.

 
I guess ya gotta stand on your head. Dang it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom