What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yxINj0gN_2019828131152.webp :laughing7: :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
If that don't get you banned Tom, nothin' will.:laughing7:
 


I am NOT a fan of Ariana Grande, but I thought this was hysterical, and well done.
 
These are commercials from a local car dealer of mine. They're hysterical! For local guys, they're darn funny. We're always waiting to see whats next.



Even as a Trump fan, this was funny!



Hysterical clip showing a crash test dummy going on a rant, lol!
 
If that don't get you banned Tom, nothin' will.:laughing7:

-

it´s just PLASTIC and stylized - so what? Not allowed?? :dontknow: Than I am sorry!

I just found this idea great! Most woman cheating with all that faked stuff, implants and paint in their face so we could simply do the same :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: And it seems that thing is way easier to fix as a full grown cucumber which may slips down your trousers in the wrong moment LOL
 
I'm sorry, but I don't need one of those, DON'T ASK!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 


The future of art is here.
 
Been very busy! I will try to check in every now and again and let you know I’m alive. PBWY
 
I think you and me are her biggest pests, lol! Thank heavens my mom and dad think I just post finds on Tnet, ha ha!
 
Well hello WD dear.4ca6ad37cee62f298e3d292203995b67.webp
 
Wow didn't notice the time. Getting close to that time after playing yard guy.e834646e9cce390ca764682eaa2ae2dc.gif96fbee10c36487fb6be27bf83657014e.gif
 
ECS,

Here's a roach clip I found detecting several years ago fashioned from a key....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:



Get out the alligator clip for that last round, man.
 

Attachments

  • spiff holder.webp
    spiff holder.webp
    2 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom