What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I try catching up here is Linda Hayden, who stars in The Blood On Satan's Claw. Can't blame the dog :)
3531024152_4875de220a_b (1).webp

The 1971 film is a good old fashioned British horror classic set in the 17th century. This is the full movie.


Be careful what you pick up in a plowed field! There is a special appearance by Rook about 1:38. Also, Linda does appear nude in one scene so just a warning for those who might be offended. Full frontal as the Brits were not shy in that regard back then.
 
1320 mag hits in our lease box....246 in one tight cluster. Dive ops start on Aug 11. I'm flying out Wednesday to get back in time. The cluster is ferrous material associated with a wreck.....right where it should be. Already a match lock rifle found close by here in the past. 18 square miles magged. Hopefully many more nonferrous hits will be found here that the magnetometer does not pick up. Bronze,silver and gold mixed in would be a big win. It's a wreck....just not sure if it's our wreck. We will soon know. Working out a dive plan now....probably spiral pattern drop dives starting with the 246 hit cluster. We will be using hand held mags and ex cals. Still working in shore with the 882 geometrics mag towards a silver bar find in the shallows. Not sure how the siver bar fits the narrative but could be part of a siver smuggling op involving juan/pedro Menendez in 1560. Got to work what's left of the dive season as quick as possible. Still alot of good diving days left this season. I hope to god I'm not called back up for whitehawk duty this season. Common treasure BE THERE !! They have been working hard with the mags while I've been sailing.....its time for me to get wet. I may have found part of a decorative iron Jerusalem cross in the shallows a few days before I came up. I'm eager to get back and get involved. Wish us luck guys !!
 
Last edited:
1320 mag hits in our lease box....246 in one tight cluster. Dive ops start on Aug 11. I'm flying out Wednesday to get back in time. The cluster is ferrous material associated with a wreck.....right where it should be. Already a match lock rifle found close by here in the past. 18 square miles magged. Hopefully many more nonferrous hits will be found here that the magnetometer does not pick up. Bronze,silver and gold mixed in would be a big win. It's a wreck....just not sure if it's our wreck. We will soon know. Working out a dive plan now....probably spiral pattern drop dives starting with the 246 hit cluster. We will be using hand held mags and ex cals. Still working in shore with the 882 geometrics mag towards a silver bar find in the shallows. Not sure how the siver bar fits the narrative but could be part of a siver smuggling op involving juan/pedro Menendez in 1560. Got to work what's left of the dive season as quick as possible. Still alot of good diving days left this season. I hope to god I'm not called back up for whitehawk duty this season. Common treasure BE THERE !! They have been working hard with the mags while I've been sailing.....its time for me to get wet. I may have found part of a decorative iron Jerusalem cross in the shallows a few days before I came up. I'm eager to get back and get involved. Wish us luck guys !!

Running a mag and gridding 18 square miles?
I'll wish you luck ,but it's being made , more than just being happenstance/luck.

Hoping for some serious goodies/plunder in your hands though!!!!
You'll be touching some serious history regardless.
 
heres our little mag RC....shes a dreamer. We've been working a sea spy in our other lease box too.
 
RR, so sorry to hear about another little goat passing. That makes 2 1/2 in a short period ? Is harder to raise farm animals than people think isn't it . Looks like in August your temps start to decline so maybe no more losses do to heat.

That picture of your cat is cute. :icon_thumleft:
 
Last edited:
here's.. my best bud. Irma......after the hurricane.....cause she's a little hurricane.....always storming around. Well except for this pic.
=========
Irma is cute Bart. So is how the name you chose :thumbsup:
 
This was my first choice Tom, but she was to tall for our cave and hit her head and threatened a lawsuit so I went to something a little lower profile.
1st choice for cave cleaning.webp
 
Morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom