What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a65085433f8067e3fc29cc218e846f82.webp
 
That model in glass is cool Rook.

Hey All, race at Road America Elkheart Lake today. Just Porche, not open wheel, but it's on some NBC channel this very minute. Just in case you want a glimpse of what IMO is the best paved road course in the United Sates.

It is cool. Not a lot of info about it.
 
One more.5e1e4d6e7353df61a4a1687c89a06e70.webp before my Red Socks play.:laughing9:
 
For the first time, in over 157 years, the flag of the 54th Virginia Infantry flies again in Boone Furnace! I took a confederate flag, and hand painted the regimental number, and state abbreviation, exactly like the original. I wonder what those soldiers 157 years ago would think of this tribute.

DSC_0172.webp

My flag.




09851301947.webp

The original




DSC_0165.webp
 
Oops...just noticed I forgot the dot. Durn it. Oh well, I'll add it in the morning.
 
Off... G night.

The ship is yours.
 
Morning peeples
 
Morning Bill... nice of you to join me... sailing this ship by myself sucks... it requires both hands... and that means I must put rum down.
 
Morning crew folks.
 
I’ll break open a keg of go juice captain.:laughing7:
 
Morning Rook :)
 
ARC,

Thanks for the morning chuckles....

Morning Bill... nice of you to join me... sailing this ship by myself sucks... it requires both hands... and that means I must put rum down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom