What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption, just checked the wenches galley. Everything is good and tight down there.
 
Morning bill. What's on Ye ole jute box today?
 
rook,

Still working on my first cup of coffee...I'll see if I can come up with something later in the day.

Well at least one tune to get you reved up....lol.

 
Last edited:
Simon, Tom, WD, Beep MIA this morning? What the hey?:icon_scratch:
 
Morning RR. Check tha poop deck.
 
Quote of the day: Kick me in the ass once its your fault, kick me in the twice its my fault..... Good morning and happy Monday all!!
 
tenor.gif


JO


Morning :hello:
 
I want the same Laser they used in this Gaming Hall ! :laughing7:

dIVIxKRC_2019903070057.webp
 
Morning Tom and Toecutter
 
Simon Buddy, I just send our cleaning woman to buy new food for the cave! :headbang:

TzYfPzSA_2019902031419.webp
 
5953e5af1b6cc06598779a8a07d8aa0e.webp Thinking of relocating :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom