What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0186.webp

Here's one I did yesterday.
 
DSC_0951.webp

I can't remember if I showed y'all this one or not. I made this celt, this past February.
 
Good morning everyone !!
 
Good afternoon Tom :hello: What did I miss for lunch again ?

-

Lunch? Did n´t hunted something yet. Just god the first coffee and some cigarettes :laughing7: Men´s Breakfast so to speak. :headbang:
 
Only ONE cup of coffee ? :laughing7:
 
Good morning, AARC, simon, rook, bill, RR, Tom, toecutter,
And the rest of the crew.

WD i hear ya.
2 year old grand daughter fell or jumped off a futon last night, broke her arm, had surgery at 3 am to align the bone and will have surgery later today to install pins and put a cast on it....yes, its been a long night.

Someone make it stop.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

-

DAMN...I am Sorry to hear that MS! Poor little girl. Give her (CAREFULLY!!!) a hug from me and tell my best wishes!
 
Only ONE cup of coffee ? :laughing7:

-

yeah, just out of bed! Was a long night again with restoration and just an hour ago the post man was ringing me out of bed...

Got a package with a lot of unplayed and merchandise SW stuff. Some still sealed :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Take them out to your back yard and stick firecrackers under them and blow them up in a battle :icon_thumright:
 
Never saw the Twins.:laughing9:

-

Gosh... WHO CARES about the twins if you got a chance to look at a pair of absolutely PERFECT calves???

Rook, you are not a leg fetishist? Very suspect...... VERY SUSPECT!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:


 
morning Simon and Tom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom