I gotta tell y'all this story.
We have a certain character who lives up here on our ridge. He's a poacher, and an ex druggie. He's the kind that has no regard for rules or anything, and once he even threw a deer skin on our fence. Nobody really likes him.
Yesterday, he had the nerve to take his atv on our neighbors property, without asking for permission. Our neighbor was home, and he knew about this guy. I could hear him from where I was at. "I'm gonna get that son of a B****!" I could here him ramming a shell into his shotgun. Uh-oh. THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT! So I follow him from a distance, and stop just far enough away so I can listen. He snuck up on that guy, Fired a shot in the air, scaring the crap out of him, and told him to "GIT" in an elevated voice, oozing with anger. "Git", he did, lol!