Simon1
Gold Member
======-
Sorry Buddy, chicken is out but what´s about pork bone soup?
PS: No need to understand the language and the recipe! I guess this videos has other intentions!![]()
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh No thank you, think I'll starve myself instead.

======-
Sorry Buddy, chicken is out but what´s about pork bone soup?
PS: No need to understand the language and the recipe! I guess this videos has other intentions!![]()

-
So orry Buddy, chicken is out but what´s about pork bone soup?
![]()
PS: No need to understand the language and the recipe! I guess this videos has other intentions!![]()

P.M. it to me and I will see If I can link it and then I'll send it back to you to post.
-
HA!!! SCREENSHOT!
======
![]()
-
Buddy, If you see how she can shake the Wok Pan, you will give a clear 10 !!!!!
Rook.................Obviously, you just woke up. Better be sure you are up to date. View attachment 1741129
=======
You are calling us "Geezers" ? ? ? ?
"Experience" over "youth" anyday, anytime, anywhere.
I "once" used that term "Geezer" towards another person here, BUT it was in a HUMOURS context. Your use here shows NO signs of a humour context.
Let's call all this nonsense off Ethan and get back to what this thread was, HAVING FUN, ENJOYMENT, ENTERTAINMENT, and even EDUCATIONAL.
No harm meant.