What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course! I tease other folks and wonder why I have no friends.???:laughing7:

You seem to handle it.:laughing7:

-

I can handle EVERYTHING!

ooops...... DANG. Wanna say everything except my coffee pot....
 
You believe it. They found his playful hand I should say. 235d54e33e965f5966be991412cb346b.webp
 
Hell yes,
Some places sell glasses for 79.00. This placeView attachment 1741140 sees me pull in and hollers CHANGE THE PRICE SIGN TO 950.00

-

79 $ glasses will:

1. pull my head down!
2. will cause problems with my neck muscles after 10 Minutes.
3. They would be so thick that it can be easy used as bullet proof glass!!!

Would look like this is fact: DV_8_5154696_01_4c_NL_20140812140938.webp with approx same weight! :laughing7:
 
There was this local girl on the news this morning, talking about baseball. She said "I love third base, I'm at third base all the time."

kdE8vR5.webp
 
This guy must have lost his set.0920a20d04c55201b8810b9c4e885240.gif:laughing7:
 
Rook posted that.
 
-

79 $ glasses will:

1. pull my head down!
2. will cause problems with my neck muscles after 10 Minutes.
3. They would be so thick that it can be easy used as bullet proof glass!!!

Would look like this is fact: View attachment 1741145 with approx same weight! :laughing7:

You mean something like this?bf511846decc2d36555276cd578a3991.webp
 
I feel like breakfast is in order. I'll see y'all around, if I don't come back.:laughing7:
 
I don't know, but the bag of Doritos look pretty good, followed by Toms favorite beer.webp then sack over head.webp large Smiley rolling with laughter.gif
 
Quote of the day:: "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years". Abraham Lincoln..... Happy throat punch Thursday!! Good morning all!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom