You are correct sir. I did. Saw the lady and had feeling back in that place. My lower back. Yep. Going to the eye doctor this morning at 8:30. Damn they start early. I guess when you make 600% on a set of glasses, id get up early too.

But there are some Really cute ones.
I seem to lost my "Master" file of pics and gifs
So I can't post a response. ( for now )
=====600%? So that´s the reason I have to pay for my glasses 1.800 Euros![]()

====Uh Oh. I feel rehab coming on.
I got that site to open, but could not save it or even change the name. But I did get to see it and yes, RR and GB would probably like your site. My wife......not so much View attachment 1741137




=====
Well yes Tom, but you only need one so that makes it on 900 Euros![]()


Folks, Top of the morning to the whole crew.

========
Yes, kind of a low blow, here let me try and make it up to you View attachment 1741142 View attachment 1741143


