What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3A2D9E15-3E71-4A67-BD10-495EFD65641D.webp:BangHead:
 
You mean something like this?View attachment 1741149

-

Yeah, like this but he has the opposite eye problems. He can see far away very good but not near and I don´t need a microscope while working.

If I take down my glasses, it is the same as you have smoked too much weed! Btw. that safes a lot on money!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
-

Yeah, like this but he has the opposite eye problems. He can see far away very good but not near and I don´t need a microscope while working.

If I take down my glasses, it is the same as you have smoked too much weed! Btw. that safes a lot on money!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I hear ya dude. FAR OUT MAN.:laughing9:261e350844fed660bfceb6c44a5b297a.webp
 
My other name is Rusty Load.:laughing9:

-

Rusty load sounds bad Buddy! :laughing7: What is you girlfriend saying? .....And you making jokes about us old guys?!

You really have to take more care about your "best friend" !!!

Did you tried this yet?:

500-at845-autofox-original-imaewwekc2usfwpg.webp I could give you also some tips for electrolysis!! :laughing7: A daily care with some drops WD-40 prevent also from early rusting! :headbang:
 
I see space ships dude
Stoner.webp
pass me the Doritos. :laughing7:
 
There are great invocations to glasses these days.b522dc8119ef072486dff7dad195e28c.webp:laughing9:
 
Good morning King Midas er Bart :hello:
 
Did you heard about the east sea anomaly they found a while ago?

This is it: KWcVEiwEzuiCuSxC61JTJftLFLqaY8fzoW9MsNCKQhMTrUggL73Lq7Jdn7Q3iQu8KBFDanu1FZiaDAUHmg.webp and now compare maquete-nave-millennium-falcon-star-wars-D_NQ_NP_837474-MLB26612742616_012018-F.webp :laughing7:
 
I may consider contacts.:laughing9:ef202c392371a24320c246eab48a60ca.webp
 
gggs.webp

Aw man, which is sexier, the girl, or the Dodge Challenger with a Hellcat 700+ Horsepower engine?

While you decide, I'll take both of them for a spin!:thumbsup::occasion14:
 
I saw it to Tom. I think I saw a show where they sent divers or a submersible down to observe. Up close, it was just nature made, but from a distance it sure looked like the Millennium Falcon.
 
Take the car RR, in the long run it will be cheaper on upkeep and will only increase in value. The sexy girl.................is sexy !
 
I saw it to Tom. I think I saw a show where they sent divers or a submersible down to observe. Up close, it was just nature made, but from a distance it sure looked like the Millennium Falcon.

Yes, it´s a stone structure. May man made at times when there was no sea. I think nature doesn´t make structures like that. but anyway, it´s an interesting find!
 
How bout a twofer 3bf22becc0ae6497a9923e3db72a2634.webp:laughing7:
 
Off to the invasion of Grayson. I'll see y'all sooner or later. Maybe sooner. Maybe later. That's what sooner or later means.:laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom