very important scientific equipment......space shuttle sh#t !!




Bill if its mice snacking on your corn, they will climb the screen, or go under.
Be bach ph ringing
Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
Good afternoon people...99% of the trip was boring, but it's that 1% that made my day AWESOME!
There was a thin, but rather "busty" girl in Walmart today. I was gawking, er, um, scouting her from a distance, along with a few other guys I didn't know, but we didn't care. She yawned, and stretched, but her shirt was WAY too small, and her twins slipped fully out for just a few seconds, but it was all that was needed. After a few fist bumps and chuckles, the group dispersed after she noticed a bunch of guys awkwardly choosing one clothing rack to hide behind. BEST WALMART TRIP EVER!
The church I wanted to get relic hunting permissions was open today, and the pastor was in...but it was meth rehab day, and meth heads were crammed inside, so I decided not to bother.
With everyone happy, seemed like a good time to ask. I had a prospect that when I knocked on the door was pretty looped( drunk). Since it was in Okolona Ms. And with in a mile of the battle of Okolona I ask to detect his property. He told me his yard needed mowing. I said OK. When I went back to mow and detect, his wife told me he was in jail. I mowed the small yard a hit the pasture. I went back twice also found 4 three ring 58 cal., horse tac, lots of camp lead and best of all a brass tensioner for a drum. Don't give up on the church RR.

What a night for the air cond. to stop cooling. 8pm. Central time and it’s still 83 degrees Air temp. Outdoors. Will be fixed tomorrow. Luckily I’ve got plenty of pirate refreshments. See y’all at roll call.