What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bunch of goodies KD1979
Congrats! Hope you're going back there.

Oh, and good night rook




Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Nite RR.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
folks,

Lots of versions of this song over the years but I have to admit Rod Stewart, The Faces and Keith Richards take it over the top enjoy!

 
Morning friends! Did n´t slept yet... so it´s time to chill with some great music

 
Good morning Sleep Head :coffee2:
 
Off and On :laughing7:

You are going to need a lot of coffee :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
 
That's nuts

Bart, here is some of the stuff painted.

Hollow.webp moulin.webp Steindorf.webp
 
Perfect place for Ewoks :laughing7:
 
Yes, most of them I do Tom, those are nice. The # 3, I can't remember that one though. :icon_scratch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom