RustyRelics
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2019
- Messages
- 5,948
- Reaction score
- 32,721
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
prove it....![]()
Aw, Geez, lol!
prove it....![]()
-
Better not or you loose a Buddy to talk with! You would hear next day in the news "Woman hacked husband with a Brave Heart Sword Replica into 32 pieces after he posted her butt on T-Net"
Not a good advertisement for our great board![]()
![]()
Hey, would you believe it if I just make a painting?
View attachment 1741626

Tom, have you ever lived in the U.S. before? Your English is good, that's why I ask.
American politics and German politics are WAAAAY different.
I am real happy you understand mostly what I mean 

Ah, buddy, buddy, buddy...where did you go wrong? You're not supposed to tell loved ones about the RCT. We would never be seen again if they knew. My mom and dad still think I go onto tnet to cure my relic addiction lol! They don't know, and will NEVER know about the RCT. I'd be tarred and feathered.
Tnet IS good for relic addictions by the way.

-
No, and my English is still BAAAAD!I am real happy you understand mostly what I mean
To be honest, most I learned here on board from reading and talking with my beloved buddies!! At school I got a "Z" in English NOt an F!![]()
Can´t see your uploads. "Invalid attachment" AGAIN! You speak English better than some Americans I know, lol!

-
Only if you life at a place with no humans in a radius of 500 miles![]()
![]()
![]()
Tom-
Morning rook!
Quote:"productive and tax paying citizens"
Productive for WHOM?
Think about if Tax paying is a good thing and what you get in return!
Medical treatment, Schools, infrastructure etc. etc. etc. you have to pay for additionally to all this taxes. You get in fact absolutely NOTHING in return!
And as example, if you can put you children on "free" state schools, than only because the state will indoctrinate them to make good functioning slaves out of them and you don´t real recognize them anymore as your children you teached all good things up to the age of 6.
It is very interesting to go MUCH further with this thoughts!!And the last that you will think is: "DAMN... I was born, just to pay for THAT I put my feet on this so called "Elites" OWNED planet"
![]()
FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!
View attachment 1741621![]()
![]()
![]()

Tom
You make some good points. But our children have to be educated. Where you send them at least where I live is a choice. I wasn’t home schooled but my grandkids are. As far as taxes goes, I agree some are arguable but I’m not taking my garbage 25 miles to be disposed of in the county dump. People have to have services and we have to pay for that. I don’t agree with land taxes. I own my land and house. Why am I taxed for something I own? The state and county don’t upkeep my land or house yet I have to pay tax for owning it. The ditch in my front property joins the county road yet I clean the ditch of trash, kill the weeds on their side yet I pay taxes for doing that. I realize that taxes are needed for some services but government has gone too far in the areas I’ve mentioned.Side note: When I went to school for what little good it did we were taught about about all current wars including the Civil War. They don’t teach that today. It was tossed for political correctness. End of rant![]()
May you start researching whats happen with your birth certificate and how your status as human being changes when you get one. From there you can go WAY further. (but hopefully without getting crazy or as sick I was get after knowing all this Sh*t!)
Romans taken over countries and installed "Roman Law" which is still active - also in your country! Also yours and our judicial system is complete senseless and nothing else as one of the biggest money printing machines on earth! Who got more money gets the best lawyers and wins, anyway if it is legit or not. It is very simply, you don´t have to harm or kill others with intention and you don´t have to steal from others! NO MORE LAWS NEEDED! Just THIS two and everything works fine.Im guessing this is your misses if so your a lucky man shes gorgeous...
