-
Quote:"Why am I taxed for something I own?"
And here you are on the right spot! You don´t own it!! Very complex thematic which I research since 9/11 and not easy to explain with my bad english

May you start researching whats happen with your birth certificate and how your status as human being changes when you get one. From there you can go WAY further. (but hopefully without getting crazy or as sick I was get after knowing all this Sh*t!)
If you mean with services the police or military: NOT NEEDED! People don´t make war with other countries, just governments! Police? Always comes to late or when a state turns into fascism they go on order after own innocent citizens. Also not needed! If there would be a natural law, good people would stay together and ALL criminals, sociopaths etc. would get wiped out very quickly - do you want to pay for criminals in prisons when they did something to you? Me NOT, I say wipe this scum out of the face of the earth! And to prevent this happens again, teach your children what´s wrong or not! That system worked for thousands of years for people very well until the

Romans taken over countries and installed "Roman Law" which is still active - also in your country! Also yours and our judicial system is complete senseless and nothing else as one of the biggest money printing machines on earth! Who got more money gets the best lawyers and wins, anyway if it is legit or not. It is very simply, you don´t have to harm or kill others with intention and you don´t have to steal from others! NO MORE LAWS NEEDED! Just THIS two and everything works fine.