What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it I've decided I'll drink early.
yours sounds really good WD. ....that's what's great about rum punch its different on every island. Why not try them all !!

LOL! We tried to on Saint Lucia!
 
It's official! I'm going on the hill tonight!
 
No fair teasing while I am at work!

Ok folks, for supper tonight WD’s rum punch

one carton Paul Newman mango tango orange
1/2 can Doles pineapple juice
1-1/2 to 2 cups captain Morgan private stock (kinda like pepper...adjust for your taste or circumstance)
approx. 2 shots of grenadine

keeps the ship from rocking so much!

Bout two of those and I'd walk tha plank. :occasion14:
 
Good evening WD
 
I am so excited to go on this hill, I am doing what I did at DIV. I am not hungry whatsoever, and I'm feeling sick in the stomach. This happens before every Civil War relic hunt.
 
RR,

Good luck on the hunt and take lots of pictures for the crew.
 
folks,

Since I'm on a fermentation kick here's a hot sauce recipe.

 
Oooh, pour me some WD!
Just pour it right in there...never mind my cup looks like an empty rum keg, just pour!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
After a trek from the jungles of hell, I found a broken med bottle, three square nails, a 2001 penny and a 1980s Pepsi can. I have NOT given up yet. I just have to see if we can get closer to the furnace, or when they will take the hay.
 
I am so excited to go on this hill, I am doing what I did at DIV. I am not hungry whatsoever, and I'm feeling sick in the stomach. This happens before every Civil War relic hunt.

Good luck and be sure to post us your finds.:icon_thumright:
 
d8174d3c887d31b28a3fcb12c93db22e.gif Folks.
 
folks,

The letter.



bill
That one brings back good old memories. Great Boxtops tune. One of many Memphis groups to record at Sun studio on Summer Ave. In Memphis. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom