RustyRelics
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2019
- Messages
- 5,948
- Reaction score
- 32,721
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
How did the treasure hunt go last night RR?
I would refer you to a page number, but y'all made so many pages last night, I can't find it, lol!
I found a heartbreaker broken med bottle from a local druggist, three square nails, a rusted 1980s Pepsi can, and a 2001 penny.
It was actually a mile long hike, up this big hill, in the thickest brush I've ever seen. I have so many bug bites now, that I am expecting to gain super powers, or melt into a cyst-like pile of flesh with a third eye, or whichever comes first.
BUT I haven't given up hope! We just need to be closer to the furnace, and wait until the hay farmer dude takes some hay.




When you graduated from High School I was celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary. You made me feel older than what I feel I am. 









