Blak bart
Platinum Member
If that's true tom.....it would be the only honorable choice he has at this point....and it will save us some of those wasted tax dollars everyone is talking about.

Damn, when I heard that news I spilled a bowl with fresh made salad all over my legs and the seat. Hope I can get out all that oil from the seat before my wife kills me![]()

If that didn't, this will.View attachment 1741848
!!!



Got to harvest star fruit today. Gonna juice em...ferment them....and run them through 2 different stills. Half through the reflux column still, and half through the whiskey pot still. Since we own a distillery now....I can legally play around and experiment under no threat from ATF. Just got 6 food grade buckets to make my mash/wash/wort. Trying to come up with a clean spirit made from carambola/star fruit. It's a great tasting fruit with little notoriety, the flavor for "juicy fruit" chewing gum was derived from it. The formula or recipe is coming together and a plan for proofing and infusing is being discussed. Not sure where this will go but within a couple weeks or 3 there should be a product out.
-
Great............ and now he tries to make jokes about one of my ex girlfriends
![]()
![]()





Just missing Luke and Leia. I don´t want to collect something with modern replacement Capes, Blasters or light sabers. Only originals. And all good condition figures on the market are graded and put in those sealed boxes which makes them way too expensive. I like them loose. Also I don´t trust this glue they use to fix the acrylic boxes! Absolutely no one knows how and if the thinner in the glue will harm the figures in any way. I mean they are SEALED and the thinner vapor stays inside for a long time!