What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning crew folks.
 
Good morning a.webp :hello:
 
Morning Simon and Mike.
 
How's everyone today?
 
Morning ARC, Msbeepbeep and bill, Tom when he sobers up.
 
Good, and how is Rook ? See ya changed your avatar, almost didn't recognize ya :tongue3:
 
Good morning Rook, Simon, Bill, ARC,.. coffee ?
 
Almost noon in Tom Land, wonder what's for lunch ? I vote NO on the Spam Tom :laughing7:
 
Yep!

I have to go, family drama...it never ends. [emoji31]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Hope not serious Msbeepbeep. Bye
 
Everything thing is copahsedit
 
I hope not also. Its making me sick.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good, and how is Rook ? See ya changed your avatar, almost didn't recognize ya :tongue3:

Yeah, got the PO Lessee looking for me again. Have change avatar alot.
 
See you later Beep and hope all turns out better .
 
Here kitty kitty..
Screenshot_2019-08-12-06-09-32.webp

Those 4k bird videos glue the felines all day!
 
Simon, I wonder if Tom ever figured out who killed the billionaire guy. I can't think of his name. I did see a new YouTube video on the subject last night.
 
I think Tom posted on it ?


..webp
 
Professor Plum, in the Library with the candlestick!
 
This youtube i saw sorta suggested assassination
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom