What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
========

That is a word I have not heard in a long time. :tongue3:

I have a good friend in the village that that is his favorite word. Every time you ask him how he is.
 
That would not surprize many people.
 
Fishing with grenades. Uh oh. e368e259e24b47d3b61eeed92a2e1b0d.gif
 
Good morning guys.....wazz up Arthur dent.....your hammock is still up in the crew's quarters and your ration of grog has been restored....welcome aboard !!
 
Thanks Bart.
Walking the plank isn't fun.
Screenshot_2019-08-12-07-23-07-1.webp
 
Good morning everyone.

Bart, I am in love with the bottles in that new cabinet! awesome display case ya have going on there.
 
Morning RR. What's happening?
 
Nothin' yet, rook. Mom and dad have a lawyers appointment (not those kinds of lawyers!), this afternoon, so I might slip in some stuff.
 
“All these thousands of men. Many of them not much more than boys. Each one of them some mother's son, some sister's brother, some daughter's father. Each one of them a whole person loved and cherished in some home far away. Many of them will never return.” Colonel Joshua Lawrence Chaimberlain.
 
A little Monday morning treat for you guys. One of my favorite songs I grew up on. I think you will like it, too.

 
A little Monday morning treat for you guys. One of my favorite songs I grew up on. I think you will like it, too.


=====

That was his wife dancing ! She looked good back then. :icon_thumleft:
 
Good morning, everyone!

MS Beep we're here for support! Everybody has drama at sometime or another!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom