What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
24d69a3815b93f6fce65cc651b0ba2ba.webp Purdy cool.:icon_thumright:
 
A little Monday morning treat for you guys. One of my favorite songs I grew up on. I think you will like it, too.


=====

That was his wife dancing ! She looked good back then. :icon_thumleft:

LOL! You know I came across that while looking for stuff for my music thread. I immediately thought of "the boys in the RCT." So, I guess you all have successfully trained me.




 
Well friends, I see that it is past my bed time again so I must say Goodnight :hello:
cat trying to get comfy on laptop.gif
 
Mornin' GB, mornin' WD.
 
Morning GB. Got you a new opponent 79f63f69e11667eb3cf8dbdf595f661d.webp :notworthy:
 
Goodnight Simon. See ya later.
 
She is CUTE Rook, nice job.
 
Goodmorning AND good night RR and GB :hello:
Covers everybody but Tom.
Good Evening Tom, wherever you are.
 
Gotta go too for a bit.3f96161d7ef10701e1a8964c65932bc7.gif:laughing9:
 
Good morning, rook, rusty, bart, whoever else is on and or lurking.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom