What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190811_221852.webp moving bottles around now.....some flasks.
 
20190811_225710.webp might get 15 gallons of mash out of this fruit. First 5 is already starting to bubble!!
 
Spent a good part of the day juiceing starfruit. Now we wait.......
 
I walked out the door and found a killer corner shelf for some of my glass.15655791137878888915489098230104.webp I'm still packing the glass in it.
 
20190811_230756.webp whoops...that's better
 
The whole shelf was on the curb 3 doors down. I dried it off and drug it in.....fits perfect.
 
Morning.
 
Good Morning ARC and Roger :hello:
 
Roger, that Chevelle looks nice although I would prefer the Four speed version. JMHO
 
Last edited:
Good morning ARC, RTR, Simon.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning AD

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Hey, I'm not undercover btw. Jeff and TH both know who I am.
That I requested that Jeff ban my BC..those drunk ramblings..just slap me already! Lol.
I'll stick with my favorite book character.
 
Good to have you on board again

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I can't leave. At the end of the day, we all know that the Pirates have a superior Naval presence...and all of the Rum!
Too much fun to leave.
 
It's summer and I am getting bored so I have been looking at Mustangs. Prefer a 1969, but would consider a 1970. Color would be either Black, Orangish Red, or Blue.

69 Boss 302.webp
70 Boss 302.webp
70 Boss 429.webp
 
Good morning Beep, Bill, and Mike :hello:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom