What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corinth had their own big battle. I wish I lived closer to Perryville. Perryville has a lot of relics to offer in the local antique shops.
 
I'm gettin' cabin fever.
 
Yes they are real bullet drops and fired. The one you've shown looks fired. My son's father in law grew up in Corinth next to a rifle berm and they had a garden next to it. He use to find drops whenever they plowed the earth ta plant.
 
Good afternoon rook.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Corinth had their own big battle. I wish I lived closer to Perryville. Perryville has a lot of relics to offer in the local antique shops.

After the battle of Corinth the Yanks marched to Booneville(19 miles) south ac23835b2a4d896ec7ef07cfdeceacdb.webp and captured rebels. From there they moved south through the blacklands to Brices Crossroad for another big battle. This site has now been named a national battle site. From there the Yanks separated, some we're called to south of Memphis, the others marched on to Tupelo where they setup a hospital and prisoner camp.
 
So disney is coming out with a remake of the little mermaid. Ariel is now black, and prince what's his face is a lil' gay guy. What's next?

My brother answered that for me. :Snow Black, and the Seven Illegals.:laughing7:
 
Rusty check your bullet thread
 
Good clean entertainment!
Good for the planet!
Great for morale in that Paul aka Scrap&Pallet Man openly gives thanks to our Savior Jesus and prays too.
Gotta love that!
The man has had a rough go of life, but makes the best of everything. IMHO.
 
Mike,

Probably just as well to stay with the same persona as before.
 
folks,

Some days I wonder about how selfish or self absorbed some people seem to be these days.

This morning heading downtown on the local bus for my weekly pub outing.....well along the way a group of toddlers got on with 4 adult workers. Probably involved about 20 tots from a local daycare well they were scrambling to get all the kids seated and not delay the bus longer than necessary.

One gal was standing opposite me watching a couple of seated toddlers and was holding the hand of another one and the safety bar. Well I did the honourable thing and gave her my seat.

A bit further back another one of the adults had 2 toddlers on the same seat and she was squatted down holding the bar with one hand and the other hand protecting the 2nd kid from slipping off. Reason being the next seat was taken by a selfish mid teen guy who didn't have enough class to offer the seat to the lady and 2nd kid.

I felt like giving him an earfull but odds are it would have been a complete waste of time.

End of rant.
 
Say it again.204f09424772e1d9e2ac8cd5a0b97e0e.gif Good night folks. :laughing9:
 
I think I should fall back to sleeping positions. Daytime attack will commence...in the daytime. Goodnight guys.
 
Hey guys error or normal wear?
20190813_193053.webp20190813_193053.webp20190813_193053.webp
Looks like wear after some research
 
Last edited:
Morning.
 
ARC
I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I posted anything that got us in trouble the other day with the political posting.e6c2349a6d4b2b4a99f520fae9b02195.gif My bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom