What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take vacation Simon? Morning
 
Good morning.

I feel "better" but I'll hold my tongue until later. I didn't eat any lunch or dinner yesterday, so I'm starvin' and weak: I can fix that though!:laughing7:

Maybe I'll debut my bullet shelf I made today.
 
Morning RR. Tell us you feel better buddy.
 
Morning RR. Tell us you feel better buddy.

I would love to know what I even had. My neck and back hurt, I was cold, my head was spinning, weak, hard time breathing, shaking, and now it's all gone. The was the fastest...whatever that was I ever had.
 
I can't wait to show y'all my shelf...and the stuff that's going on it.
 
I would love to know what I even had. My neck and back hurt, I was cold, my head was spinning, weak, hard time breathing, shaking, and now it's all gone. The was the fastest...whatever that was I ever had.

Probably too much Snatch.:laughing7:
 
Morning bill and Tom and ARC and Simon and RR. That's bad when you can't remember if you greeted the crew. Looked back . Anyway Foward Ho:laughing9:
 
Don't feel bad Rook, I just finished looking back also.
 
Rook, you got the helm ? I think everyone jumped ship and I am in the hold manning the bilge pump so I can't see. Smells like rum down here :icon_scratch:
 
I can steer for a bit till bart gets here. I think he's 2 nd mate. My job is testing tha plank everyday. :laughing7:
 
I'm also in charge of the ships pool watching for people in distress :laughing7: eb0f1c1298821ecd7fdb51d2533dc5c9.webp:laughing9:
 
No wonder you wear glasses :laughing7:
 
Wazz up peeps ??
 
DSC_0264.webpDSC_0265.webpDSC_0266.webp

Here's the shelf I made. It's a bit weird looking, but it now holds all of my battle bullets - bullets that came from the battlefields themselves before NPS protection. I have some from Gettysburg, Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg, Kearnstown and other places. I have a bullet from Shiloh, a few bullets from Gettysburg, and ten from Atlanta coming in the mail to go on the shelf.
 
Morning bart. I had tha wheel till the rhum kicked in. Think we've changed course. You might take the wheel. Gotta check on RR. He's seeing strange stuff in his room.:icon_scratch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom