What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Peyton Manning here, use to be Jeff Gordon.
 
I don't believe I was around long enough to get the joke. I still barely know y'alls first names, save the obvious ones.
 
The bride said let's hit tha road. e27a65a4143f08a4ada74e669788e066.gif
 
That was me planting old CSA stuff.
 
That was me planting old CSA stuff.

I had a Virginia battle flag, an Orphan Brigade flag, and the 54th VA flag up, so at least SOMEONE appreciates the Cause.:laughing7:
 
Good morning crew mates.

Have a good one rook, remember straight south, as the crows fly. [emoji16]

HP, i will duct tape myself in next time.

We will have rain coming this afternoon.

Thursday on the way to the DMV, passed a school football field being dug up to re-sod.
Drooled all over the window. [emoji31]



Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Oh and Simon, thanks, thats now my theme song! Lol

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning Rusty, Bill

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom