What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a collection so far RR .
 
Quite a collection so far RR .

My bullets are my pride and joy. I'd rather find a bunch of bullets than a buckle - which is bizarre.

Those are just my battlefield bullets. I still have a bunch from camps and firing ranges.

Which I may as well mention, I am always looking for more bullets from old detectorists who went to the battlefields, or from the outskirts.
 
No wonder you wear glasses :laughing7:

9e22683119fb0a250dd508712a99bc63.webp
 
603570a489ff7a1e376bbff6ab08fd78.webp probably belongs in another thread.:laughing7:
 
I guess she worked under the covers :laughing9:3db2980f60ad1bacc1217fc6d205a1bd.webp Uh.
 
Hadn't seen that before Rook. Interesting
 
I guess she worked under the covers :laughing9:View attachment 1743707 Uh.

Lol that play on words...

Reminds me of a YouTuber who found something that resembled a part of the male anatomy in a creek. He said "I came out to find river treasure, and instead I find river pleasure! Sorry for the bad humor!" :laughing7:
 
These are my new additions. I don't have them yet, so I'm using pictures other people took.

DSCN2563.webp

From the battle of Atlanta, being sent by Jeff in North Georgia.


938057633.webp

From the battle of Shiloh, near the vicinity of the Hornets Nest, found in the 1950s. From Andy Keyser, owner of Gettysburg Relics.

1028565756.webp

From the battle of Gettysburg, found just south of where Laws brigade was positioned on July 2nd. The 9th Georgia may have lost this one. Found just outside of the NPS boundary. From Andy Keyser.

Not pictured are a few bullets being sent by Peyton Manning (not that one, the other one) found at a Union picket post, outside of Gettysburg.
 
Judges with a really bad score.webp
yes it was RR and the score reflects it :laughing7:
 
Not pictured are a few bullets being sent by Peyton Manning (not that one, the other one) found at a Union picket post, outside of Gettysburg.
======
I've heard rumors that he is a pretty nice guy, all I ever got from him was "Bills" :BangHead:
 
Suppose to be a joke RR .
 
Part of the "cavalry" that was in our yard last night. About 20 of them were there originally, then half of them left. I didn't get all of them in the picture. They were rebel too, 'cause one of them had a CS bandanna with him.

DSC_0263.webpDSC_0263.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom