What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...i don't mean your rusty, Bill.
Good morning to Rusty & Bill
[emoji3]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning Beep and Mike :hello:
 
morning Mike, Simon and who ever else is on here
 
Morning Simon & GB1

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 

Thanks for the link Bill!
I almost consider myself an expert on fasting at this point.
I've been fasting for the last two years solid.
When I can't go on without food, I eat.
On average I'm eating every third day.
I started this almost ten years ago with intermittent fasting.. when I was 634lbs!! My doctor said I would die soon from diabetic shock.
Under active thyroid.
Doc said I couldn't do it.
..
Doc doesn't know me!
Here now ten years later, I feel great physically.
I can breathe.
I can jog!!
All because I stopped putting my hands up to my mouth.
I'm 202lbs today.

I like sharing these thoughts. I'm quite proud of myself.

Mike
 
A blast into the past.. June 87'
Screenshot_2019-08-13-18-51-05.webp
I'm skinnier now, than when we started dating!
 
Mike,

Well done you should be proud of yourself and rightfully so.....:headbang::headbang::headbang:
 
folks,

We scored a good price on a 25 lbs box of Roma tomatoes. After making sauce, chutney, etc still some left so fired up the dehydrator for some sun dried tomatoes.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02826 (600x476).webp
    DSC02826 (600x476).webp
    72 KB · Views: 47
Hello Msbeepbeep. Didn't get a chance to speak this morning. The bride was on a mission. Kinda like RR last night.
Heeeeey RR. Are you still kickin? I found my home remedies medical book just in case we need it.
 
folks,

We scored a good price on a 25 lbs box of Roma tomatoes. After making sauce, chutney, etc still some left so fired up the dehydrator for some sun dried tomatoes.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Hey bill, have you guys done any fried green tomatoes? Yum Yum.
 
rook,

I've tried them a couple of times I guess it's an acquired taste....they were ok but then again I'm not a southern type so didn't grow up eating them.
 
Hello Msbeepbeep. Didn't get a chance to speak this morning. The bride was on a mission. Kinda like RR last night.
Heeeeey RR. Are you still kickin? I found my home remedies medical book just in case we need it.

I feel better, and I feel as if I should be doing something outdoors. But good intentioned, over protective mom doesn't want me moving in case of a relapse.
 
To me, green tomatoes are good on the first bite, not so good on the second bite, and "wth is this!?" on the third bite.
 
RR,

Do you eat chittlin' and grits?....Another southern delicacy or so I've been told.
 
RR,

Do you eat chittlin' and grits?....Another southern delicacy or so I've been told.

Just between me and you, (and everyone else who can see this obviously public message) chittlin is nasty. I do love grits though.
 
DSC_0268.webp

Here is a little stand I made for the relics I found in my front yard.
 
Its ok rook, i fall off the edge of the thread alot, & have to catch up.

I like the tangy taste if fried green tomatoes, especially if fried in bacon grease. [emoji39]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
My grandma in Louisiana use to cook us Squirrel brains and grits for breakfast. Never acquired a taste for the brains but have eaten stewed squirrel and rabbit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom