What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
==========

really interested.webp
 
Morning bill and WD
 
Good morning, Arc, Bill, Bart, rook, Simon, Hillbilly, Mike, msbeep, GB, Rusty, toecutter, Duckshot, and anybody who is lurking. Did I miss any one? I’m always reminded of the Waltons saying goodnight, when everyone says good morning here. :laughing9:
 
Simon since you're in the pilot cabin, check out this treasure map someone left behind.f142c7a8930e58b7d69b8468361522b5.webp believe we need to check it out.
 
Wake up WD.webp
Wake up WD, the members of the RCT are asking about you !
 
Rook, can you take the jet ski and scout ahead :icon_scratch:
 
It’s really rather boring, Simon. Cleaned my house top to bottom, entertained a couple of hubby’s fishing friends, dr appointment, work, dr appointment, work, drained the creek, searched the bottom for bottles, moved rocks, dug the bank, went to Amish country yesterday, climbed in and out of truck, walked and walked, climbing hills and stairs, now I can barely move.
 
On second thought Rook, why would an island have a mermaid and why is Tom's flag flying next to it ? I think Tom made this treasure map to throw us off the track and that the island is where Tom and the treasure is. :laughing7:
 
Glad to hear you are still physically fit Sis, sorry to hear it was boring. Sounds like you gave it 110%. :notworthy:
 
On second thought Rook, why would an island have a mermaid and why is Tom's flag flying next to it ? I think Tom made this treasure map to throw us off the track and that the island is where Tom and the treasure is. :laughing7:

I know, should have beenbb61fce4d368860a48ac3a5f3a5a3ab6.webp instead of a mermaid.:laughing7:
 
folks,

Since I do admin on the Canadian forum I'm always interested in the participating rate versus just lurkers.

We'll if you click on forums on the welcome page on this site and scroll down to the bottom this is what you get....

There are currently 1827 users online. 98 members and 1729 guests.

Just so you know, Google analytics bots and others count towards those "Guests"
This site is all but a ghost town!
 
Tom! I forgot to say good morning to Tom! I just saw him dancing to my video.


3247C4A7-2367-413D-B753-0E61C81778EC.gif
 
I can handle dogs trying to bite me.
I can handle being shot at, at 0300. ( Repo )
I can even tolerate forgetting the batteries for our machines after driving two hours to detect!

I can't handle running out of coffee!!
:BangHead::sadsmiley::censored::usflag:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom