What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rook,

See you bright and early in the a.m.


[=rook3434;6274030]See y'all in the AM.[/QUOTE]
 
Bart,

It's certainly different always good to have some mystery in life.
 
folks,

How many wives can you have.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • how many wives.webp
    how many wives.webp
    42 KB · Views: 52
folks,

This video is directed towards the ladies but I'm pretty sure the logic is good for pretty much any adult as long as you don't have critical health issues.

I don't have any weight problems but find that eating first thing in the morning doesn't agree with me so I started this morning with just coffee and had my morning walk and a snack around 10am when I got back. A larger lunch than usual and regular supper.

I'll keep you posted if I notice a big difference.

 
Last edited:
Screenshot_20190817-235547_Pinterest.webp yup...thank hillbilly...I'm getting closer now.
 
Morning crew folks
 
Morning Simon. How are you?
 
I am here, how is Rook ?
 
Last edited:
Very well, thanks.
Are you steering this morning? I need ta make sure the plank is in good walkin order.:blackbeard:
 
Argh morning! Coffee. Ibuprofen. Chiropractor. Masseuse. Please!
 
Good morning Bii and Sis :hello:
 
Very well, thanks.
Are you steering this morning? I need ta make sure the plank is in good walkin order.:blackbeard:
=======
I think it is on "auto pilot". At least I hope that is what that flashing red light means :icon_scratch:
 
Argh morning! Coffee. Ibuprofen. Chiropractor. Masseuse. Please!
======
Someone have a night to remember ?
And you need a chiropractor :dontknow: Have you been watching some of Tom's videos ? :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom