What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone.
 
Morning Mike. I can’t handle when I run out of my creamer and as it is, the store ran out also! :BangHead:
 
Me either BC....time for java !!
 
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS AND CREW !!
 
Y'all talkin' about coffee again? You act as if it's a lifeline. :laughing7: I tried coffee a few times. I hated it every time except for when I added so much creamer, it began to look like plaster of paris. After that, I was wondering what the point of it all was, so no coffee for me! Just a cold shower, or nothing at all, and I'm awake! I might change my tune in a few years.
 
I see ARC out there !
Good morning ARC :hello:

C'mon in, the water is fine. All "sharks" have been re-located .
 
alright boys....I've got a plan.....we can go to Ted's!!
 
Good morning, Rusty. You have been teaching me a lot about the Civil War. I hope you always have that enthusiasm.
 
Good morning, Bart. You have scored nicely on your treasure hunting. Kudos! :thumbsup:
 
20190816_221728.webp it was it was a smooth operation in the pot still.....just took till 3 am.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom