What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea-- a slap-fest!!


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
s-l500.webp

I believe this is called a Kerr. .54 Cal. He had six pictured, and I bought one of the six. They all generally look like this one.
 
Well we won't be bored, it may get down right interesting!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning Msbeepbeep and Mike
 
Good morning BC.

Awesome pic

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Just had to go grab a bite.065e7b6f184e86ca51d34148925d7399.webp
 
Here is another bullet site RR, you may already know of it.

Bullets
 
Did y'all get hammered up that way too ?
I'm guessing the storms were just south of you.
I know one thing that I'll state as fact...the NWS has no idea what the weather is doing.

Only a short spout but I could see it to the south of me...
 
We have the same inaccurate weather forecasters here too.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
We got nailed by it Sunday night and suppose to get it again early Tuesday morning.
 
Uh oh, Simon! I think rook has been secretly wooing Elvira away from you. The black fingernails give it away.



 
I believe you are right Sis. Elvira was starting to show her age so it was time to see if she wanted set free :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom