What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like rook is throughly enjoying it!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Hello 911, I'm being harnessed d1d7cca58a8178f1ef4328bdfb0c47c0.webp
 
Hello 911, I'm being harnessed

=======
Tell us who is trying to "harness" you Rook and we will all go get them together . One for all and all for one, ( unless they are "harnessed" ). I am probably going to pay for that huh ?
 
=======
Tell us who is trying to "harness" you Rook and we will all go get them together . One for all and all for one, ( unless they are "harnessed" ). I am probably going to pay for that huh ?

My glasses need adjusting
 
He looks like he is just daring you to scold him. :tongue3:
 
My adviser told me how to spell Harassed beef02b02c0f3be523750937e479da34.webpstraight from tha horses mouth.:laughing7:
 
Taking a break fishing and metal detecting(the Wife went to Her Sisters NO car)here's a couple pics of my critters I keep fed..

K1600_DSCN6923.webp

K1600_DSCN6887.webp

K1600_DSCN6889.webp

brass knuckles found last week..

K1600_DSCN6820.webp

after running through my tumbler.

DSCN6876.webp

Texas they can be used lawfully for SELF DEFENSE Sept.1st.

Good Morning ALL.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Something is really bothering me!
I have to screen shot my photos so they aren't sideways here on Tnet.
That kills the resolution quality.
It really irks me with my background lol.

Mike, I read on here that you need to hold your phone sideways to take the pic. Supposedly that was how Iphones were originally designed to take pics. Sometimes it works for me, but sometimes it still doesn't. When I use my phone, and the pic comes out sideways, or upside down, I delete the post and go back to the pic on my phone. I use the editor and flip it around and then repost it. Usually works.
 
14057c447b9e9871b1e43873e2d95d45.webp The norm down here.:laughing7:
 
I watch this guy for dog training but he also has a plethora of videos, hes a bit eccentric as well but a hell of a dog trainer...
 
I watch this guy for dog training but he also has a plethora of videos, hes a bit eccentric as well but a hell of a dog trainer...


Kinda favors my Raven in law
 
Good morning, Chris! Great pics! Nice find, too! I hope you never have to use them, though!
 
brass knuckles found last week..
after running through my tumbler.

View attachment 1744262

Texas they can be used lawfully for SELF DEFENSE Sept.1st.
=====
Nice chipmunk and bird pics.
Texas is a "Stand Your Ground" state so having brass knuckles is worse than bringing a knife to a gunfight :dontknow:
Again, nice pics Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom