I had to laugh at that "Fiddy" Rook. I had an Iraqi working for me and he was a ton of laughs, partly the language. He would ask to borrow fiddy cents and it was soooooo funny and even he would make fun of it. He would ask if he could come in to work early and when I asked how early, he would say "Fiddy" minutes. Kinda miss that guy, was a huge bulky guy, but was a total teddy bear. He would screw something up and everyone was to afraid to go tell him and so it fell on me. As I would start explaining what he did wrong you could see his facial expression turn into anger. Then when I finished, he would put his arm around me and then say " My bad", "Fiddy" lashes. Some people are just fun to be around as their attitude was contagious in a good way.