RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
750x500_4.jpg

For you more experienced diggers and veterans. What's the possibility that people from the 40s, 50s and 60s are throwing their trash in the same place as the people before them?

Randy,

If you are talking about a bottle dump scenario where the site has been continuously in use yep it's quite possible such as a farm site that's been in the same family for many generations or for that matter a small country community where no garbage services are available.

That said if you're referring to the place you plan on hunting tomorrow I'd take a small section and consider going down quite deep to see if any older bottles or other items are available.

Keep in mind some of the older intact bottles are worth some serious money. If you find some older ones I'd post them up here so we can drowl....lol, but also in the bottle section for id and approx value.

Regards + HH

Bill

For you more experienced diggers and veterans. What's the possibility that people from the 40s, 50s and 60s are throwing their trash in the same place as the people before them?

Last edited:
Thanks Bill! I'm leaving at 6 in the morning and going digging until about 3 PM. Would stay later but gotta go cut up a tree at the church.

Bart,

two questions:

1. Is this you on the photo (on the left)?
2. WHY you didn´t offered this Escudo to me yet ? ? ? :laughing7:

Ya thats me tom on the left and dan porter on the right, also I got to meet john brandon very well known treasure finder with many years of experience on many different treasure sites. That was the first gold of the year for dan with his new boat too. We got pretty drunk last night and dan and levin were both worried that the coin would get dropped between the deck boards of the tiki bar. Lol !! I guess dan dropped us off at our boat, I surely dont remember getting home. Im still not all the way back to normal !!

Glad your mom had an easy go of it at the doctors wrightdigger. I wish her well. Off to dinner now just got to the dock at mayport Jacksonville. Be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back