RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Finch.jpg
    Finch.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 33
photo-1047.JPG
photo-1046.JPG
No dragon whistle yesterday. Just got to keep trying. Got in the water at south beach, and only got one small 10 kp ring. Found lots of cheap jewelry, mainly hoop earrings and a bangle braclet. Got a key and a dog tag. Also got 4 foreign coins. Picked up about 4 or 5 dollars in clad. If your wondering about kp that stands for karat plumb. Plumb gold is guaranteed to be exact or above indicatad karat stamp. So if its labled 10 kp it could be 10.5 or even 11k , but it cant be under 10. American gold can often be 9.5 when stamped 10k.

Ill just say that the sights and sounds of south beach miami were as usal incredible.

Wooo hooo im moving up the corporate ladder. My first raise. Thanks boss !!

View attachment 1631987
View attachment 1631988
No dragon whistle yesterday. Just got to keep trying. Got in the water at south beach, and only got one small 10 kp ring. Found lots of cheap jewelry, mainly hoop earrings and a bangle braclet. Got a key and a dog tag. Also got 4 foreign coins. Picked up about 4 or 5 dollars in clad. If your wondering about kp that stands for karat plumb. Plumb gold is guaranteed to be exact or above indicatad karat stamp. So if its labled 10 kp it could be 10.5 or even 11k , but it cant be under 10. American gold can often be 9.5 when stamped 10k.

Ill just say that the sights and sounds of south beach miami were as usal incredible.

-

Bart, what are you doing with the lower quality jewelry? Melt it down into bars??

Here silver is made mostly of 925 so I would melt everything down and store it for "better or less better days".

Tom, its been raining all week so no detecting but fixin head down to the beach maybe some gold or silver

--

NICE Buddy !!

Still looking for such a cut from an shipwreck. But it really must be an 1/8 like the one in the lower left corner.

Ok... a nice land find would do it too :laughing7:

Sorry ,Its a modern coin. Using to see how deep my MD will detect the different size pieces :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back