RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
car c.jpg

Did some one say cue the DJ ? I will cover for Bill while he stepped out.

This is over 8 1/2 minutes long so I did not listen to it, I figured the Title said it all :headbang:

I love donuts,,, BUT ...

Sheesh I get heartburn if I eat too many. :/

20181214_220228.jpg
20181214_220306.jpg
20181214_220435.jpg
Here's a slice of a termite nest that I filled with epoxy. Been building a lot of furniture and pouring epoxy river tables. I took the termite nest and sliced it into cookies, now when I have leftover epoxy I pour it into the termite nest slices.

Getting in some good stuff now boys.Minus 20 mesh material,loaded w/ black sand.010.JPG008.JPG Three Tablespoons of it produced this :):occasion14:

good morning i woke up with a sore throat go figure i was sick around Christmas last year

good morning i woke up with a sore throat go figure i was sick around Christmas last year

Drink a qt. of Rum & call me in the morning :tongue3:

I love donuts,,, BUT ...

Sheesh I get heartburn if I eat too many. :/

Glazed Donut w/scoop of vanilla ice cream in the hole....Yum

Glazed Donut w/scoop of vanilla ice cream in the hole....Yum

Roger I'm having my morning coffee, and that sounds like the breakfast of champions !!

Do you introduce them to hurt they hurt with?

I would love to say, but I am sure that stuff is documented some where and if I went into detail.

Going to cut a massive U shaped sabicu log today. This thing has incredible bar tops in it and is massive. Odd job I sold one of my burls for 400 yesterday. Easy money....all I had to do was cut it down, wax the end grain, and let it dry. Woooo hooo !!

Attachments

• 20181213_164952.jpg
    20181213_164952.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Some how a picture of my dive tank bell popped up....wierd. I picked up 12 old dive tanks and I'm making them into bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back