RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only been able to post videos from YouTube. worldtalker posts his to YouTube and then to here, I believe. I don’t think there is a way to directly post your own videos. If I am wrong, please someone show us how?!?!

I would think what you would do is upload from your storage just like an image. Except there is a file size limit :(
If you have a website you can upload your vid there and them choose the little vid button and put a link to it here.
Ask in the Help section.

thanks much for the help guys,see If I can figure it out.I use to be able(years ago) to post my videos Directly on line w/o jumping through all the hoops:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Beer and honey sounds good. Haven't had a drink for some 30+ years so I forgot what beer tastes like., maybe taste like a year old diet Pepsi ?

When I was a kid I read some story about Vikings and the gods drinking mead. So I made some with milk and honey, which was the best I could do lol.
By the way, if you want something good, get some powdered malt, bananas and milk. Put milk and a few spoons of malt and a banana in a blender and liquify.
Really good.

When I was a kid I read some story about Vikings and the gods drinking mead. So I made some with milk and honey, which was the best I could do lol.
By the way, if you want something good, get some powdered malt, bananas and milk. Put milk and a few spoons of malt and a banana in a blender and liquify.
Really good.

-

Just milk and honey makes not Boooom in the head.... :laughing7:

Roger,

I use the k.i.s.s. method....lol.

say I'm on youtube and want to post a music video. I go up to the address bar top right on the page, left click and highlight everything in the address bar, go to the far right top and hit copy. Then when I'm back here put the cursor where I want the video included in the message and hit the top right paste icon.
And presto you should be good to go.

thanks much for the help guys,see If I can figure it out.I use to be able(years ago) to post my videos Directly on line w/o jumping through all the hoops:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Roger,

I use the k.i.s.s. method....lol.

say I'm on youtube and want to post a music video. I go up to the address bar top right on the page, left click and highlight everything in the address bar, go to the far right top and hit copy. Then when I'm back here put the cursor where I want the video included in the message and hit the top right paste icon.
And presto you should be good to go.

Is that legal? L.o.l.

-

YUP! We just need something to beat the skin folds out of our faces :laughing7:

Those paddles I experienced in 7th grade 1964 Mr.Grieve "Old Chrome Dome" School Vice Principle real hard nose bald smiling teeth gritting dick and loved using one of these,He say "bend over" and it felt like your butt meat was going through those holes.

1076b1a14ead1b61849378550d4de8ef.jpg

Chris,

Shows how much things have changed. The local school board would get sued to the point of bankruptcy these days for condoning that sort of thing.

Our principal wore a brown suit and had a buzz cut. He never smiled. We lived in terror if being sent to the office. He was somewhat portly but had a face like John Wayne after taking a bullet to the stomach. He must have been quite a hoot at parties. He could literally kill a seven year old with a look, and the parents would come pick up the body and thank him for doibg the right thing. There were a couple of kid's heads on poles out front as a warning.

Those paddles I experienced in 7th grade 1964 Mr.Grieve "Old Chrome Dome" School Vice Principle real hard nose bald smiling teeth gritting dick and loved using one of these,He say "bend over" and it felt like your butt meat was going through those holes.

View attachment 1660645

-

Oh you lucky guy!

Our teacher in the first years of school pulled our hairs right over the ears out or pulled at the ears that some kids gets a cut under the ears. This guy has learned at the GESTAPO I think LOL Reminds me that I still have to "3.14" on his grave one day :laughing7:

Believe me, it is more than 47 years now but I have sometime still nightmares from this times in school... May one reason I have no respect in this days for any kind of so called "authorities" :headbang:

Wow. I found this site which details the travails of a school which apparently has many unruly students. The girls are in need of constant discipline. What has our country come to?
two-girls-paddled-by-the-principal-in-high-school-12.jpg

Hang on AARC.....looks like heavy weather headed your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back