What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Errr.. think I posted that one already....

Oh well ... tis a cool pic... worth a second look ?
 
Errr... sorry about my response time...

was napping. :P ostrichpillow.webp
 
Off to see the Wizard.
night folks.

Nothing like sleep walking...

Every time I am in a bar. :P

indian-river-fire-rescue-diver-28009.webp
 
IMG_2148.webp[ATTACH


Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!
 
photo-530.webp
photo-529.webpphoto-531.webp
Found 2 cuban rafts a sailboat and a capsized skiff yesterday while beach combing
 
Sorry guys... I Neglected the Pic thread today... been busy getting ready for a busy weekend...

Starting off assisting a burial at sea over three miles out in the early A.M.

I am actually charging the Sony AND the GoPro after some "dusting off"...

YEP... that means I mean to actually TAKE some pictures over the weekend.,,, NOW IF I actually do or not. heh

I will post a few cool view pics etc.

May also hit up one of my favorite spots on earth as well... love to share a pic or 2 of it.
 
Thunder cove
I have had a zodiac around there for exploring "can't get to" beaches.

new thunder cove 005.webp


new thunder cove 023.webp


new thunder cove 031.webp
 
Last edited:
Now... lets see.... a pic for the night shift. :P

Spain-cob-reales-treasure-pirate.webp
 
Fun at the Flora-Bama dance hall. The ladies added their lingerie to the decor.



florabama bras3.webp
 
tempBunkhouse2022.webp

Sometimes cabins for logging camps were put on flatcars, and moved to next cuttings....
 
WaitingForTheStage.webp
Waiting for the Stagecoach
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom